Do you think you can help?

Subject: Do you think you can help?
From: Jackie Evans jevans at impactstaff.com
Date: Wed Feb 4 19:38:59 CST 1998

My name is Angela Smith and I work for Impact Staffing Solutions Inc.  I
was hoping that you might have some friends that are familiar with
Mechanical Engineering and robotics, or would like to learn more about
robotics, that are seeking employment.  I have three positions available
now.  I hope that I am not bothering you, I just thought you might have
some friends you could help out.  Please contact me by email, or call
972-669-4044 if you can help.

Thank you!
Angela
asmith at impactstaff.com
(I am at another terminal at the moment)

- --------------569736149931F8A3654B8B29--