DPRG: L293D v.s. the L293DNE?

Subject: DPRG: L293D v.s. the L293DNE?
From: David Beckham dbeckham at bectec.com
Date: Sun Feb 8 11:54:07 CST 1998

Kevin Ross wrote:

> [...]

I'll "Second" Kevin's motion.  I've ordered from Richard several times
and had excellent, prompt, reliable service.  He's at
http://members.aol.com/rich924/index.htm if you want to check out
pricing and such.
- --
	David Beckham
	http://www.BecTec.com
	Home of ARBE-ONE the "Model T" of Mobile Bases.
	Now offering TCOMP tiny computers by Ray Butts,
	(ARBE-ONE's inventor).