DPRG: CONNECTIX QUICKCAM GREYSCALE CAMERA

Subject: DPRG: CONNECTIX QUICKCAM GREYSCALE CAMERA
From: Alan Bredon alanb at cryogen.com
Date: Wed Feb 11 11:19:49 CST 1998

Well as of 11am CST or 9am PST 2 hours before the auction stops, my bid
for 6 cameras has been bumped down to 3 at $23ea and I'm in the last
slot.  I don't see the need to up the bid to 33 (+8=41) because it is
only a marginal improvement over what SurplusDirect is selling for
$39.99 + shipping.  I expect shipping is going to be the same because
they are related to SurplusAction.  In that case the auction would still
save $7.

Appearantly when I changed my bid from 5 to 6 yesterday I lost my time
slot which was 12:40 and got changed to 2:29.
The time-slot is preserved when upping a bid but reset when changing the
qty.  BUMMER!

If anyone wants me to up my bid and commit to $41ea total, let me know
BEFORE 1:00PM CST.
Use abredon at imagin.net for a direct email.

    / || \    Regards, Alan Bredon
   /  ||  \   My views & opinions do not represent my company.
  /. .||. .\  My email address is MINE.  Spammers should pay me!
  _|_|__|_|_  http://www.imagin.net/~abredon