DPRG: CONNECTIX QUICKCAM GREYSCALE CAMERA

Subject: DPRG: CONNECTIX QUICKCAM GREYSCALE CAMERA
From: Alan Bredon alanb at cryogen.com
Date: Mon Feb 16 14:24:58 CST 1998

Well, I bought 7 cameras from the auction and they all shipped on the
13th and 14th.
I expect them in plenty of time for the Feb. 21 meeting.
Here's the breakdown:
2 for me.
1 for Jim
1 for Kip
2 for Wade
1 for Dave Jones

Each for $31 total.  What a deal for a parallel port camera with
software!
I'm going to put two on Otto with servos to move them.  Cool eyeballs!

See ya'll at the meeting!
    / || \    Regards, Alan Bredon
   /  ||  \   My views & opinions do not represent my company.
  /. .||. .\  My email address is MINE.  Spammers should pay me!
  _|_|__|_|_  http://www.imagin.net/~abredon