DPRG: bring your bots

Subject: DPRG: bring your bots
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Mon Feb 16 14:38:10 CST 1998

Dear DPRGers:

Please bring your robots dead or alive to the next DPRG
meeting so that I can take them with me to put in the Library
display case for the month of March.  Please let me know
at your earliest convenience what your bringing so we'll
have an idea of what will be in the display case.  Please
tell me the robot's name, approximate cost, and other cool
info since the Library will have insurance on the robots while
they are in the case.

Don't give me your contest robot because you won't be
able to get it back before April!!!

If you plan to ship me your robot, please send it NOW to:

	DPRG c/o Jim Brown
	2326 Phoenix
	Garland, TX 75040

You're bot will go down in DPRG history!  A picture of
the Library display case showing the robots will be
displayed in the April DPRG Newsletter.

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___ http://www.dprg.org (Feb 21)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ jbrown at cyberramp.net
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com