DPRG: January's Meeting

Subject: DPRG: January's Meeting
From: Larry Kerns kerns at lonestar.rcclub.org
Date: Wed Feb 18 10:00:18 CST 1998

As those who were at the January meeting know (or would just as soon
forget), I was elected Secretary/Treasurer for the coming year.
Unfortunately, being new to the job, I didn't take notes of the meeting
but have been able (with help from Jim and Clay) to piece together
something for the January Newsletter.  I'm embarassed to say, however,
that I just cannot remember the name of the guy from OU who did such a
good job of presenting his robot.  I believe the robot was built for a
local contest there and was designed to turn off his opponent by
depressing a switch on top of the opponent.  Can anyone remember his
name so that I will not make a fool of myself in the newsletter?

Also, if David Anderson is listening in, I would appreciate a good write
up on your bot and its capabilities.  There were so many mentioned in
such a short time that I would like more info to do your work justice.
Thanks!!
- --
Will I Dream?

Larry W. Kerns