DPRG: RBNO

Subject: DPRG: RBNO
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Tue Feb 24 09:34:29 CST 1998

Anyone able to make the RBNO tonight?

I'm not sure I'll make it.  My wife's been complaining
of her surgery pain.  I think she might let me go, but I'll
be bringing at least one of my daughters if I do.

I was hoping some others would be able to bring their
robots to the RBNO, but if I can't go, maybe I can meet
this week with those who would have given me their robot
for the Library display case.

Also, I think Bradley Metcalf was going to bring some
"signage" to the RBNO for the library display case.  Maybe
someone could get it for me and meet me this week?

I hope my wife will let me go, but it's looking bleek.  :-(

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___ http://www.dprg.org (Feb 21)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ jbrown at cyberramp.net
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6818