DPRG: hi

Subject: DPRG: hi
From: John Alway jalway at icsi.net
Date: Wed Feb 25 17:42:52 CST 1998

      I found the book at Amazon books where it sells for $15.96, which is
lower than its list price of $19.95.

      TAB has a better description of the book than Amazon at this URL:
        http://mcgraw-hill.inforonics.com/cgi/getarec?mgh27422%tab

      To save people the trouble of looking, Amazon has the book at this URL:
        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ats-query/6337-8393767-749271

    ...John