DPRG: Re: DFW Xchange meeting at Infomart 2/28/98

Subject: DPRG: Re: DFW Xchange meeting at Infomart 2/28/98
From: Jim Brown jbrown at cyberramp.net
Date: Sat Feb 28 10:01:56 CST 1998

At 09:20 PM 2/27/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Jim,
>
>There is a strong possibility that DFWX will be making 2 or 3 half-hour
>tapes for cable TV broadcast, based on the March 21 events.  We would
>like to include the robot contest you folks are sponsoring.  If you can
>makeit, please go to room 4052 at 10 AM Saturday, February 28.  The
>meeting will take at least 3 -4 hours.  We not only need to decide
>whether this will happen, but goals and timetables and ....   Please
>come if you can.
>
>Stuart Yarus
>President,
>DFWX
>
>PS.  You may already have heard from John Quinn.  He represents the PR
>firm we've hired.
>
>PPS.  This just started last night!
>
>SY

That's great, I'll try to be there.  Egad I guess I need to leave now!
I guess this is good timing with our robotics contest falling on the
same meeting date as when you would like to do this.

    \/\_\@  ____    /  /\ __  ___          ___    http://www.dprg.org 2-21
    / / /\ / / /\  /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\  jbrown at cyberramp.net
\__\/  \/ \/\/\/  \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/ jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6818