DPRG: BOUNCE dprglist@dprg.org: Non-member submission from [Gabe Velez <gvelez@richmond.infi.net>]

Subject: DPRG: BOUNCE dprglist@dprg.org: Non-member submission from [Gabe Velez <gvelez@richmond.infi.net>]
From: Michael Osborne mosborne at erols.com
Date: Mon Jan 5 15:24:43 CST 1998

This really sounds like a neat idea!  You wouldn't happen to have a sketch
of how that was setup on the Hero would you?  Was this arrangement on the
Hero all switching logic, (for example, illustrative purposes only, the
capacitor which built up the biggest charge drove the direction of motion)
or was there software involve to help figure out the direction of motion on
the Hero.  Not to complicate the idea, but what do you think about using two
such reflectors to get more info on the phase difference from the source?

Mike