DPRG: calenders

Subject: DPRG: calenders
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Tue Jan 6 09:24:55 CST 1998

FYI:

Here's another technology calendar that we are now listed in:

http://technology.321media.com/321/depts#Calendar

If you know of any others, let me know and I'll try to get us
listed in them.

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___  http://www.dprg.org (Jan 17)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ http://users.why.net/jbrown
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com