DPRG: RE: SUBSCRIBE dprglist

Subject: DPRG: RE: SUBSCRIBE dprglist
From: Jay Vlack Jay.Vlack at digital.com
Date: Wed Jan 7 12:21:23 CST 1998

At 03:21 PM 1/5/98 -0600, Jim Brown wrote:

>> Hey, welcome back.  I hope your move went well.
>> As a matter of fact, I've already had a few ask where you've been!

>> Keep us up to date on your robot.  and maybe let us know if you
>> get a club started up there!

Hi Jim (and everyone else),

Yes I'm back.  I finally got my email accounts setup at my new job so I signed back onto the DPRG list.  Unfortunately it will probably be a couple months before I can get back to work on my robot.  My wife and I just moved into a new house, and all my electronics stuff is still boxed up!  I'll get my new workshop setup soon enough though, and I'll keep everyone up-to-date via the email list.  I hope everyone is working hard on their robots for the upcoming contest... I look forward to reading about it in the newsletter!

Jay Vlack
Technical Account Manager, Gold UNIX Support Team
Digital Equipment Corporation, Colorado Springs, CO.
(719) 592-5110         jay.vlack at digital.com