DPRG: Double Messages

Subject: DPRG: Double Messages
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Thu Jan 8 08:45:10 CST 1998

> I am getting double messages from Major Domo again.  How about every one
> else?  (maybe I just need glasses!)
> --
> Will I Dream?
>
> Larry W. Kerns
> kerns at lonestar.rcclub.org

No extra charge!  It's two for one and twice the fun!  :-)

nope, I only get one message.

By the way, there's no such thing as bugs, only undocumented features.

I'm not sure I can do much about it, but
I'll see what I can do tonight and I'll CC Steve about it.

I think that Major Dumbo is about to kick the bucket.  There are other
troubles with it as well.  Hopefully we can find some spare time to
fix it soon and forego any dprglist downtime.

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___  http://www.dprg.org (Jan 17)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ http://users.why.net/jbrown
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com