DPRG: Beauty

Subject: DPRG: Beauty
From: S Sunder sunder at rocketmail.com
Date: Fri Jan 9 00:55:31 CST 1998

- ---Ron Blue <rcb5 at msn.com> wrote:

> Beauty is actually a special harmonic with a slight variation of an average
> calculated by ones experiences and is intimately related to truth or factual
> equivalent.

Yes, It is true that the pleasure and pain are related to
some known experiences. Beauty is one of that. If the sensed
information is too new then it must be learnt first along
with its character and associations with other knowledge
may take place at that time, and then one can make meaning
out of it in new related enviroment/s and that includes
an immediate response.

(* Take the case of a red rose and a yellow rose and a
blue rose. Which one is more beautiful for you? Many will
say yellow or blue.

That is simply because of extra harmonics of color becomes
an influncing factor.

Color alone does not influence.

See, you have all the quality of the rose common in both
so the only deviation is the color.

Now think of another man who has never seen a red rose but
has been a common knaoeledge of a blue or yellow rose.

For him the red rose is more pleasing and beautiful.

Here, beauty is subjective.

Beauty is not always in pleasure. It can also be in pain.

People enjoyed war/s even though many would have suffered
in the course.

Another fact is about a mother giving birth to a child
which is quite painful yet a very pleasing event.

It is the association of the facts and perhaps those
fact which have little pain in them will be placed
together and the resulting effect is the outcome of all
such known facts along with the small amount of
immediate sensed input/knowledge. *)

Subjective understanding is very common but you hardly
realise it

Shyam India

(* ...*) (C) 1998 Shyam Sunder Tiwari
         Permitted for free distribution.