DPRG: INTELLIGENCE AND SUBJECTIVE NATURE

Subject: DPRG: INTELLIGENCE AND SUBJECTIVE NATURE
From: S Sunder sunder at rocketmail.com
Date: Fri Jan 9 01:36:55 CST 1998

Dear Friends !

Intelligent systems may also be highly subjective.

To prove this I did a survey about 20 years ago
on many highly educated scientists and engineers.

To me the results were highly unexpected for the
first time as the spread was very high.

I will like to repeat the questions to the DPRG
members and will like to see their responses.

Kindly, answer the questions from your immediate
feelings and do not use the book knowledge and do
not discuss with your friends to corrcet or modify
our answers.

I will send the results of this survey to all of
you after evaluation. You can also keep your answers
confidential by directly mailing me. I will only
disclose the results and the names will remain
confidential unreported forever.

Here are the questions. You can tick all that apply.
It is better to provide a near to what you feel, but
a single answer.

1. What is the size of the moon that you feel when
   you look at it on full moon day?

   A. about 1 m,             B. about a pizza,
   C. about an apple,        D. about a green pea

2. What is the size of the sun that you feel when
   you look at it in noon on a cloudy day?

   A. about 1 m,             B. about a pizza,
   C. about an apple,        D. about a green pea

   E. smaller than the moon  F. larger than the moon
   G. equal to the moon

3. How far do you feel the distance is where the sky
   seems to meet the earth at the horizon when you
   are looking from a seashore?

   A. about 15 km,           B. about 10 km,
   C. about  5 km,           D. about  2 km

4. What is the average size of the lightning flash
   you would have seen in the sky. What is its
   size that you immediately feel.

   A. about 15 m,            B. about 10 m,
   C. about  5 m,            D. about  2 m
   E. less than 1 m.

These questions are protected under copy write act,
but are allowed to be used by others freely as long
as you put a note

(C) 1978, 1998 Shyam Sunder Tiwari

Go ahead and have some fun, feel free to answer. You can
also do a survey using all above questions and provide
me the results for a better average computation.

Shyam India

===
        "mailto:sunder at rocketmail.com"
   "http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/7432/"