DPRG: Re: Ron Blue

Subject: DPRG: Re: Ron Blue
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Tue Jan 13 08:29:13 CST 1998

> Can't we kick this guy off the list?  The majority of the mail I recieve
> from DPRG is now junk.  I think it is safe to say that most of us would
> rather not hear from him, ever.

I'll bring it up at our next meeting this Saturday.

I've already asked that he stop several times, but at this
point, it's obvious that he's determined to continue forwarding
that garbage.  I was hoping that a few requests for him to stop
and he'd get the message, but that hope is now gone.

We could always limit the list to members-only, but I'd hate to do that,
and I believe that would go against the 501c public stuff.

Since Ron started up with his nonsense, we've had gobs of people
unsubscribe from the list.  I think that should be reason enough
to get rid of him, but I think it should be a vote of agreement
>from the membership so that it's not just me that removes him.

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___  http://www.dprg.org (Jan 17)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ http://users.why.net/jbrown
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com