DPRG: Pain

Subject: DPRG: Pain
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Tue Jan 13 10:56:25 CST 1998

> I, then demonstrated that they could move the location of the voice
> by looking up and to the right and then thinking. "

Oooh, telekenitics?  Does little ricci do that too?

> ...My background training in the Air Force was Intelligence.

Oh, that explains it!  ;-)  Isn't that some sort of oxymoron?
like Pretty Ugly, definate maybe, genuine immitation,
leagally drunk, alone together, or act naturally.

> I was deeply involved in War World Three which never ocurred.

....was your evil plan twarted?  ;-)

> ...Your children will also be the robots we are talking about.  They
> will learn and know our knowledge and culture.  When biological life becomes
> impossible human wisdom will live on in them.
> Ron Blue

So, you'd kill the humans and steal their thoughts for your
CORE pseudo-technology?  =8-o   You should destroy your technology
before the wackos get it - oops too late!!!  :)

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___  http://www.dprg.org (Jan 17)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ http://users.why.net/jbrown
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com