DPRG: remember me...

Subject: DPRG: remember me...
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Tue Jan 13 12:29:09 CST 1998

I think this is the first post to the DPRG list I've had time to
make in a couple of months. ;-)  I hope everybody (and everybot)
had a merry christmas and happy new year!

Hopefully, I can start getting involved with things again in the
coming months.  I've got a lot of unfinished work on the DPRG
incorporation papers and a still-not-finished (tm) robot to get
ready for the next contest.

Majordomo, after giving us months of problems with subscribing
and unsubscribing to the DPRG list suddenly started working
fine two days ago.  This coincided exactly with plans Jim and
I have for replacing with a Java-based mailing list server that
Jim's been working on. I think Majordomo may be exhibiting signs
of intelligence and knows that it's going to be replaced soon.

Hmmm... looks like I've got about a zillion unread DPRG messages
to go through now...

- -Steve