DPRG: Pain

Subject: DPRG: Pain
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Tue Jan 13 14:53:03 CST 1998

> biological existence in the universe for us can be no longer than
> 20 billion years.

Probably not something you'll need to worry about - Your CORE
pseudo-computer robots will kill you and swipe your thought
processes long before that time.  Either way, you die before
20 billion years are up.  How does it feel to know that you
guys are the ones who will wipe out the human race from the earth?

> After that the universe will still have another 60 billion years to go.

Those are just theories that are still being debated in the
sani... er, um planetariums.

> The many shapes and forms of your future genetic ancestors will be
> so vast and different that it will be difficult to recognize that they
> are related.

You're wrong, your CORE pseudo-computer will wipe them all out
and kill all species and replace them with CORE pseudo-technology.
All bio species are obsolete, resistance is futile, exterminate,
exterminate, exterminate.

> I see the one trusted friend that will be with us until the end times
>of the universe as our future artificial intelligent robots.

Hmm.  You've been here a mere few decades, (like a flash in
the pot), and yet, you know that ai robots will be around 60
billion years from now?  Wow, you must have traveled forward
in time to know that no more progress than ai robots happens
for 60 billion years, what a bummer, where almost there now,
and then there'll be no more technological advancements for
60 billion years!

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___  http://www.dprg.org (Jan 17)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ http://users.why.net/jbrown
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com