DPRG: no subject (file transmission)

Subject: DPRG: no subject (file transmission)
From: David Philip Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Tue Jan 13 16:28:57 CST 1998

howdy

Does all this heavy musing about the nature of pain and pleasure, and
rambling and poorly understood descriptions of harmonic series and
wavelet theory, actually help anyone?  or is even of interest?

Seems like pretty heady stuff for a group who's main contest is to go from
one end of the room to the other and back.

(don't laugh, it's not so easy!)

I just subscribed a week ago to your robot mailing list, so I guess I'll give
it a while and see what happens.  My impression so far, not much robotics.

dpa