DPRG: Pain

Subject: DPRG: Pain
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Tue Jan 13 16:34:27 CST 1998

> > > biological existence in the universe for us can be no longer than
> > > 20 billion years.
> >
> > Probably not something you'll need to worry about - Your CORE
> > pseudo-computer robots will kill you and swipe your thought
> > processes long before that time.  Either way, you die before
> > 20 billion years are up.  How does it feel to know that you
> > guys are the ones who will wipe out the human race from the earth?
>
> Man!  you can be plum viscious!  8-)

[wicked grin]

Yep, I learned BASIC first, and now look where it got me - I'm on the
other end of the ph scale now you C++.  Must be all that Java I've been
drinking.

> Trouble is, I don't think he has heard you yet....

People with diarea-of-the-mouth disease usually also
have an ear defect.

> > All bio species are obsolete, resistance is futile, exterminate,
> > exterminate, exterminate.
>
> Or in the words of NOMAD (as picked up by the USS Enterprise)
> "MUST STERILIZE! MUST STERILIZE! STERILIZE! STERILIZE!"

Have you ever heard Shatterner sing?  It's a real hoot!
check out my web page ( http://users.why.net/jbrown ) for the link
to hear Shatterner sing.  The end of "Hey Mr. Tamborine Man" is
the real bone-chiller!

> > Hmm.  You've been here a mere few decades, (like a flash in
> > the pot), and yet, you know that ai robots will be around 60
> > billion years from now?  Wow, you must have traveled forward
> > in time to know that no more progress than ai robots happens
> > for 60 billion years, what a bummer, where almost there now,
> > and then there'll be no more technological advancements for
> > 60 billion years!
>
> Man, I'm glad *I'm* not on your bad side.   8-)

Naw, that wasn't so bad, was it?

Eh, Whatta ya mean?  I don't have a bad side!  ;-)

(and don't go asking my wife for verification!)

> BTW, my 68332 board (and little runt BDM board) passed the
> "smoke test" and actually ran a downloaded program from memory!   8-)

Congradulations!  There's millions of wannabe's out there
that would love to be in your shoes!

It's not as easy as it looks!

How's Rachael doing?  She's such a cutie!  I remember you said
that she was on the 5th percentile.  Bethany, after much hard
work, is around the 45th or so percentile, and believe it not, they
said Natalie is around the 95th percentile (could that be good
or bad that she's 95th?)!

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___  http://www.dprg.org (Jan 17)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ http://users.why.net/jbrown
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com