DPRG: no subject (file transmission)

Subject: DPRG: no subject (file transmission)
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Tue Jan 13 16:43:48 CST 1998

> howdy
>
> Does all this heavy musing about the nature of pain and pleasure, and
> rambling and poorly understood descriptions of harmonic series and
> wavelet theory, actually help anyone?  or is even of interest?
>
> Seems like pretty heady stuff for a group who's main contest is to go from
> one end of the room to the other and back.
>
> (don't laugh, it's not so easy!)
>
> I just subscribed a week ago to your robot mailing list, so I guess I'll give
> it a while and see what happens.  My impression so far, not much robotics.
>
> dpa

Sorry about that.  Maybe that distraction is gone for now, and we can
get back to talking about DPRG robotics.  Hang in there, I think it'll
settle down now.

> (don't laugh, it's not so easy!)

Hey, that's pretty close to our motto:  It's not as easy as it looks.

By the way, I thought your robot was great (that I saw on the video).
How do you hook up and interface the motion detectors?

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___  http://www.dprg.org (Jan 17)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ http://users.why.net/jbrown
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com