DPRG: Re: Ron Blue

Subject: DPRG: Re: Ron Blue
From: Alan Bredon alanb at cryogen.com
Date: Wed Jan 14 08:30:35 CST 1998

R. Steven Rainwater wrote:

> Unless Ron comes up with his dues and requests membership, I think
> there's no problem.

Let's sell him a DPRG non-disclosure agreement for $10,000 to keep him
>from disclosing details about COREs, COPs, and RICCIs to the members.

Besides I was starting to have fun flaming!

However, it would be nice to get back to real Robotics!
- --
     _  _
    / || \    Regards, Alan Bredon
   /  ||  \   My views & opinions do not represent my company.
  /. .||. .\  My email address is MINE.  Spammers should pay me!
 /-|-||||-|-\ Legit replies delete the -NOSPAM.
  _|_|__|_|_  http://www.imagin.net/~abredon