DPRG: Re: Ron Blue

Subject: DPRG: Re: Ron Blue
From: Alan Bredon alanb at cryogen.com
Date: Wed Jan 14 08:37:15 CST 1998

Kevin Ross wrote:

> >We could always limit the list to members-only, but I'd hate to do
> that,
> >and I believe that would go against the 501c public stuff.
>
> Excluding Ron Blue wouldn't affect the 501c filing at all. There is
> nothing
> about the 501c that precludes you from excluding someone based on
> irrational
> behaviour!

Now wait a minute!  Don't irrational lunatics, excuse me, Reality
Challenged individuals deserve affirmative action and equal rights? ;-)
Also Mental Organizationally Challenged Wavlet Riders, too?

- --
     _  _
    / || \    Regards, Alan Bredon
   /  ||  \   My views & opinions do not represent my company.
  /. .||. .\  My email address is MINE.  Spammers should pay me!
 /-|-||||-|-\ Legit replies delete the -NOSPAM.
  _|_|__|_|_  http://www.imagin.net/~abredon