DPRG: BOUNCE

Subject: DPRG: BOUNCE
From: Larry Kerns kerns at lonestar.rcclub.org
Date: Wed Jan 14 09:24:49 CST 1998

R. Steven Rainwater wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jan 1998 19:13:34 -0600 you wrote:
>
> >Even I'm getting bounced!
>
> Looks like the problem may have been a different from address
> than usual:
>
> >>jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com (Jim Brown)
>
> >jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com (Jim Brown)
>
> Or it could just be majordomo acting up again...
>
> -Steve
>
>  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> | email: srainwater at ncc.com             | "As you struggle to save humanity  |
> | Web:   http://www.ncc.com/            | be sure to avoid electrodes in     |
> | Tel: 972-650-2002  Fax: 972-650-1929  | your path"          -Robotron 2084 |
Hi Steve,
Maybe this is important about Majordomo and maybe not.  I've been
getting double messages a LOT lately but not from everyone and not all
the time.  Since yesterday I've received double messages from just about
all original postings but not on replies.  Strange stuff.
- --
Will I Dream?

Larry W. Kerns
kerns at lonestar.rcclub.org