DPRG: PowerTrends 7805 switching regulator replacement

Subject: DPRG: PowerTrends 7805 switching regulator replacement
From: Daniel Herrington daniel at adc.nsc.com
Date: Fri Jan 16 11:11:14 CST 1998

Jim,

National Semiconductor makes them.  (That's my employer.)  Try this on
your browser:

http://www.national.com/search/search.cgi/design?keywords=lm2576

I believe Digi-Key sells them; you'll have to check on specific
part numbers.  There's even a little design program for calculating the
appropriate inductor/diode/cap values for a given input/output
voltage/current/temp range.

Regards,
   Daniel Herrington

=> Replying to Jim Brown's message, "Re: DPRG: PowerTrends 7805 switching regulator replacement" (Jan 16):