DPRG: newsletter articles wanted

Subject: DPRG: newsletter articles wanted
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Thu Jan 22 09:36:08 CST 1998

Dear DPRGers:

Consider writing a robotics article for the DPRG Newsletter.

Don't worry if it's not good enough, something is better than
nothing!  Most everyone here like reading articles about robotics!

You can email me your article directly to jgbrown at airmail.net, and
then watch and wait for your article to appear in the next newsletter.
You can write your article in plain ascii text, or html if you like.
Or for that matter, you can snail-mail me your article, and I'll type
it in the hard way.  Also, feel free to email or snail-mail me any
pictures you'd like to include in your article.

I can edit it if need be.

We can't have much of a newsletter if we don't have any articles!

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___  http://www.dprg.org (Feb 21)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ http://users.why.net/jbrown
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
jimbrown at airmail.net     http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6818