DPRG: Re: majordomo question

Subject: DPRG: Re: majordomo question
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Thu Jan 22 12:58:22 CST 1998

> > Naw, I think majordomo is down right now.  no messages are getting
> > out.  :-(

> Really?  Then how is it that I saw a message from you and a response
> from Clay?  Are ONLY club OFFICERS allowed to get their messages out?
> Huh?  Well?  Or is it limited only to messages about the newsletter?
> 8-)

That's weird, I didn't get the message from Clay and last I checked
I was an officer.  Maybe you could forward Clay's message to me?

BTW, Did you get the other message I forgot to send?  :-)

> Tell me the real story.  Did a CORE processor start punishing the
> list because RB is no longer on the list?  Have I been watching too
> much science fiction?

There's no such thing as science fiction, only science non-fiction,
and the other thing which I can't remember what it is, but I'm sure
it's not science fiction.  :-)

The CORE pseudo-processor has no effect because it doesn't exist.
However, curlian photography would've shown that it existed at
one time before the high energy sparks needed to photograph the
curlian auras vaporized it.  And, it would've made a nice picture
except my wife accidentally came in the room and turned on the
incandescent room lights fully exposing the film I used.

Anyway, if Spring Sprung, and Winter Went, and Fall Fell, what does
Summer do?

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___  http://www.dprg.org (Feb 21)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ http://users.why.net/jbrown
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com