DPRG: newsletter articles wanted

Subject: DPRG: newsletter articles wanted
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Thu Jan 22 15:37:59 CST 1998

> I will write a short article for the newsletter.
> No exact title yet but I plan to review 97 accomplishments
> and pump everyone up for 98.

!!!  great  !!!

> >You can email me your article directly to jgbrown at airmail.net
>
> Don't forget we now have a newly elected club secretary,
> Larry Kearns.  He's a fine robot builder and will surely
> do a great job as secretary of the DPRG.

Yep, I tried to pass it off on him already, but I think he wanted
a couple of months to get into the swing of things.  :)

By the Way, I got your message before mine arrived!  Now
I have to wonder if you replied before I posted?  :)

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___  http://www.dprg.org (Feb 21)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ http://users.why.net/jbrown
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
jimbrown at airmail.net     http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6818