DPRG: DPRG T-Shirts for 1998

Subject: DPRG: DPRG T-Shirts for 1998
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Thu Jan 22 16:33:00 CST 1998

Dear DPRGers:

I was just wondering if anyone besides me would be interested in
having a 1998 DPRG T-Shirt?

Like last year, we could make up a few different designs, give
it a month or two, and then vote on the design we like best.  If
we decide to do it, I'd like to see at least one thing on the new
T-Shirt: that we pring our web address on the front and back.

We made just a little more than breaking even on the sales last
year for the T-Shirts.  We could probably do as well on the sales
for this year's T-Shirt.  I figure that if we discount last years'
T-Shirts from $15 to $10 then we might sell a few more of those
too.

I had one idea for a new design:  Like last years where a gripper
was coming down on the reunion tower, we could have a gripper this
year coming down on the Infomart.

So, whatta ya think?  Anyone interested in a 1998 DPRG T-Shirt?

By the way, if you haven't seen the 1997 T-Shirts (or the first DPRG
T-Shirt), here's what they look like:  http://www.dprg.org/dprg_tee.html

Last Year's runner-up images are at:  http://www.dprg.org/dprg_old_tee.html

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___  http://www.dprg.org (Feb 21)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ http://users.why.net/jbrown