DPRG: DPRG T-Shirts for 1998

Subject: DPRG: DPRG T-Shirts for 1998
From: Erick M. Guzowsky zaphod1 at airmail.net
Date: Fri Jan 23 02:40:31 CST 1998

I havent made it to any of your meetings, I work at night.  I would be
interested in seeing if the video you had at one time is still around.
I also would like to get a few of the shirts, so let me know if you are
going to meet on the weekend so I can meet yall.

Thanks,
Erick
zaphod1 at airmail.net
P.S. How do you include the text at the end of all of your
messages??????  I think its neat and I would like to personalize mine.