DPRG: Artificial Intelligence in Robotics

Subject: DPRG: Artificial Intelligence in Robotics
From: S Sunder sunder at rocketmail.com
Date: Fri Jan 23 03:26:24 CST 1998

Hi Alan Bredon

May I have a complete reference to this title please.

There is very little we know about the intelligence in
the bio-system, so it is hard to make any comments on
what is going to happen. Like other species have taken
a second place, there is a finite possibility that some
of us will take their place for the others who will also
look alike. That will be no different role than the one
we fear now for the machines. The bio-machines are more
of that nature... eating each others for their survival.

I show the mother nature bringing up a child only to eat
it one day...

  From Mind and Its Nature, Ram Krishna math Publication

No one really knows when and where we will slip to the
second or third or .. position.

May be we are already heading to it by making robots. If
you don't fear robots, then you will not fear anything
else.

How much do you feel for man getting kiiled in a war?
what if some animal kills the same man for eating tomorrow.

Premature as well mature intelligence may still behave
alike for similar needs.

Fear your survival. That is life any way.

Shyam India