DPRG: DPRG T-Shirts for 1998

Subject: DPRG: DPRG T-Shirts for 1998
From: Larry Kerns kerns at lonestar.rcclub.org
Date: Fri Jan 23 08:52:09 CST 1998

Erick M. Guzowsky wrote:

> I havent made it to any of your meetings, I work at night.  I would be
> interested in seeing if the video you had at one time is still around.
> I also would like to get a few of the shirts, so let me know if you are
> going to meet on the weekend so I can meet yall.
>
> Thanks,
> Erick
> zaphod1 at airmail.net
> P.S. How do you include the text at the end of all of your
> messages??????  I think its neat and I would like to personalize mine.

Eric,
The messages at the end of the guy's EMails is a text file called a
"signature file".  If you are using Netscape 3.01, it can be called up
using the menu options "Options", "Mail & News Preferences", "Identity"
where you will see a block at the bottom of the di1alog window to
specify a signature file.  You can create the signature file using any
text editor.
- --
Will I Dream?

Larry W. Kerns