DPRG: DPRG T-Shirts for 1998

Subject: DPRG: DPRG T-Shirts for 1998
From: Jim Brown jimbrown at airmail.net
Date: Fri Jan 23 09:20:29 CST 1998

You should be able to contact Ed Rivers at: erivers at startext.com
He's the one who sells the video for $10.  Check out the web page
on it at:  http://www.dprg.org/contest_video.html

We will be meeting this Tuesday January 27th at the Vista Ridge Mall
food court for our RBNO meeting, and on February 21st for our regular
meeting.  I'll keep the shirts in the trunk of my car just in case.

>Thanks,
>Erick
>zaphod1 at airmail.net
>P.S. How do you include the text at the end of all of your
>messages??????  I think its neat and I would like to personalize mine.

Many email programs allow you to setup a signature file.  You just
get out something like windoze notpad and design your signature file,
then in your program (like Eudora or Netscape mail), you tell it the
file you saved it as.  Look through the menus for "signature file".
    \/\_\@  ____    /  /\ __  ___          ___    http://www.dprg.org 1-17
    / / /\ / / /\  /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\  http://users.why.net/jbrown
\__\/  \/ \/\/\/  \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/ jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
jimbrown at airmail.net        http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6818