DPRG: Re: Newsletter

Subject: DPRG: Re: Newsletter
From: Jim Brown jimbrown at airmail.net
Date: Sat Jan 24 20:54:31 CST 1998

At 11:11 AM 1/24/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I was intrested in reciving printed back issues of the DPRG as well as
>advertising informatin.
>
>Jacob Christ
>jschrist at pontech.com
>www.pontech.com

We have some of our old newsletters online.  check them out at:
http://www.dprg.org/newsltrs.html
You may view them or print them at your leisure.
I hope to have more online, but I don't know when I'll get around
to it.  Anyway, the recent ones are probably of more interest since
some of the older ones were more geared to the Hero robots that have
mostly disappeared these days.

If you would like to put an advertisement on the newsletter,
you may send me an email of the html or ascii text and any
images, and I'll post them on the next newsletter.  As of yet,
we do not charge for advertising on the newsletter, so get them
in while you can!  The advertisement should be tasteful and relevant
to robotics, and we reserve the right to post or not post your
advertisement. Try to keep your advertisement down to one or
two paragraphs (Don't send me a 100k file of text!) And keep
it to one or two small images (25k each or less and no bigger
than 2" square).  It's not strictly necessary, but we would
like it if you or your group considered becomming a member
if you want to post an advertisement.  You can see
http://www.dprg.org/members.html to find out how.

Advertising on the DPRG main page (so far we have 3) seems to
be that at least a $500 donation to the DPRG of robotics equipment,
and we'll put up an add similar to the ones that are up there.  Your
add will run for about a year, and perhaps longer.  Similar
rules to the content apply.

    \/\_\@  ____    /  /\ __  ___          ___    http://www.dprg.org 1-17
    / / /\ / / /\  /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\  http://users.why.net/jbrown
\__\/  \/ \/\/\/  \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/ jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com