DPRG: Robot Mag coming soon

Subject: DPRG: Robot Mag coming soon
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Mon Jan 26 13:40:05 CST 1998

Dear Mr. Green

Hello, my name is Jim Brown, I'm the president of the
Dallas Personal Robotics Group.  I believe we have talked
via email before.  I was just wondering if you had
any idea when that new Robot magazine will premier, and
if we can get some free samples for our DPRG group?

( http://www.robotmag.com )

I wanted to subscribe ($19.95 for 6mos), but it looks like from
on your web page, after I entered all the info, there's no submit button
so ya don't bill and you have to send a check first?  I'll try
to beg my wife a little for a check and hope she doesn't beat
me up.  I really wanna get that first issue, ya know!

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___ http://www.dprg.org (Feb 21)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ jbrown at cyberramp.net
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6818