DPRG: Library display case

Subject: DPRG: Library display case
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Mon Jan 26 14:16:07 CST 1998

> Jim Brown wrote:
> > I just wanted to remind everyone about the display case
> > that we have set aside for the Month of March in a local
> > library.
> >snippo....
>

> Jim:
> I would consider putting my walker in there if you could convince
> me that it doesn't stand a chance of getting stolen.  Maybe we
> could as the Library if they have insurance.
>
> Roger.
>
>     /---------------------------/---------------------------/
>    /      Roger Arrick         /     Arrick Robotics       /
>   /    roger at robotics.com     /       P.O. Box 1574       /
>  /  http://www.robotics.com  /   Hurst, Texas 76053 USA  /
> /---------------------------/---------------------------/

I talked to the Librarian today, and they said that they do have
insurance, and that all we have to do is supply them a list of
what we have with a price associated with each.

Also, the size of the display case is much bigger than I once
thought.  They told me that it's 6' x 6' x 2' with glass shelves!
That means that we need lotsa robots!!!

So far, we have 4 for sure and probably Roger's walker would
make 5!

If you have a robot you'd like to display for a month in the library,
please let me know pronto!

We will have this display case for the whole month of March.

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___ http://www.dprg.org (Feb 21)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ jbrown at cyberramp.net
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6818