DPRG: Re: Aerial Robotics Presentation

Subject: DPRG: Re: Aerial Robotics Presentation
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Mon Jan 26 15:22:58 CST 1998

That's great news!  Our upcoming meeting date are:

      February 21, 1998
      March 21, 1998  - Robotics Contest
      April 11, 1998
      May 16, 1998
      June 20, 1998
      July 18, 1998
      August 15, 1998
      September 12, 1998 - Robotics Contest - Pepsi Kid-a-round
      October 17, 1998
      November 14, 1998
      December 19, 1998

We meet from 12pm to 2pm (and we have the room to 2:55 if needed)
in the Infomart room 1061.

You may have any length of time from 10 minutes to 2 hours!!!
Maybe prepare for something like 45 minutes???
I'm sure there will be many interested in seeing your robot,
and hearing about your experience in the last contest.

Probably March and September would be bad, but any other date
that you would be willing to come would be great.  I'm not
sure if February 21st is too short of notice, but that would
be good for us.

I don't know if it's possible or not, but maybe after the
meeting could we take it outside and see it fly? (but that
may be asking too much?)