DPRG: Re: Aerial Robotics Presentation

Subject: DPRG: Re: Aerial Robotics Presentation
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Tue Jan 27 09:24:11 CST 1998

> Hey Jim,
> Yes, I would be willing to give a presentation.  Let me know what days in
> the month you meet and the time.  I can give the presentation next month
> if you like.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Luis Sanoja
> AAV Project Manager

Thanks!  That would be great!  We would really appreciate it!

Our next meeting is Saturday February 21st at 12pm to 2pm in room 1061 of the
the Infomart.  The 21st would be a good date for us for the presentation if
you can make it.

Our March meeting will be our robotics contest - so that's pretty much out.

Then here's the rest of our Schedule:

	Apr 11
	May 16
	June 20

I think the room comes supplied with an overhead projector, and
if you need, let me know and I can bring a TV/VCR to the meeting.
(That is, if you even use those things).

By the way, you can see our full year's schedule online at:
http://www.dprg.org

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___ http://www.dprg.org (Feb 21)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ jbrown at cyberramp.net
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com