DPRG: DPRG web hits

Subject: DPRG: DPRG web hits
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Tue Jan 27 15:43:12 CST 1998

> Thanks for your prompt response, we will most likely take you up on the $500
> donation of equipment for the space on you web page.
>
> If you know the hits/month for your web site, this information would be
> appreciated.
>
> I will be in touch in a couple of days.
>
> Jacob Christ

I called Steve Rainwater (he hosts the DPRG web pages), and talked with
him about the DPRB web page statistics.  He ran a getstats for the month
of December on the DPRG web pages, and here's the statistics:

	8478 html hits total for the month of December
	11 average per hour
	273 average per day

	The top most active web pages in December:
		1200 hits on index.html
		560 hits on links.html
		? on newsletters.html
		? on hbridge.html
		? on pics.html
		189 hits on ifprimer.html
		the rest top web pages were hits on individual newsletters.

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___ http://www.dprg.org (Feb 21)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ jbrown at cyberramp.net
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6818