DPRG: library display case books

Subject: DPRG: library display case books
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Thu Jan 29 13:26:40 CST 1998

Dear DPRGers:

I guess for the Library display case we should probably have
a few robotic books in there too for recommended reading.  <grin>
I guess we could put a few of our robotic books from our DPRG
library in there for recommended reading.  Anyone have any
recommendations of the books we should put in there for recommended
reading???  Probably just a list of 4 or so books would be enough.
If you need, you can see our list of current DPRG library books at:
http://www.dprg.org/library.html

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___ http://www.dprg.org (Feb 21)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ jbrown at cyberramp.net
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com