DPRG: library display case books

Subject: DPRG: library display case books
From: James & Iliana Holbrook jandi at mpsi.net
Date: Thu Jan 29 15:33:10 CST 1998

Just a suggestion ( I know that it would be easy to get out of hand with
suggestions). A few years ago when I first discovered Tanners, they had a
display with an MCU board with a couple of different displays showing
various phrases I.e. an LED display with some text scrolling, a gas
discharge display with text scrolling, an LCD... you get the picture (what
was neat to me was that each display was scrolling a different phrase)..
could have info about the DPRG like web page.. next meeting date.. that sort
of thing. In Tanners it was a real eye catcher.
    James