DPRG: Re:

Subject: DPRG: Re:
From: Jim Brown brownjim at airmail.net
Date: Sun Aug 1 22:17:23 CDT 1999

At 09:31 PM 8/1/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Jim,
>
>Let me try one more time:  What if I put up a deposit of your choosing so
>as to ensure that you get it back and still join the club.
>
>I don't need a limited, free version.
>
>What versions does your club have?
>
>If it is the latest version, I may be able to donate some test gear
>(o'scope, h.p.) to the club.
>
>Of course, if we could work something out, I would like to call you
beforehand.

>Thanks.
>
>Ros

Ros:

Sorry, but I haven't been an officer of DPRG for quite some time now.
You might want to take up your request with one of them as I can't
really change rules or make deals since I'm not an officer, nor am I the
hardware/software librarian.  Basically, you're talking to the
wrong person.  Please redirect your email to one of them for the
assistance you require.  You can check out the members list at:
http://www.dprg.org/members.html to get their email addresses
to get a valid response to your question.  Sorry, but I'm just not
authorized to do the things you're asking of me.

    \/\_\@  ____    /  /\ __  ___          ___    http://www.dprg.org
    / / /\ / / /\  /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\  brownjim at airmail.net
jim_brown at bigfoot.com jbrown at dprg.org http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown
Cole's Law:  Thinly Shreaded Cabbage