DPRG: Multitasking and motor control

Subject: DPRG: Multitasking and motor control
From: Matt Minnis mminnis at prefres.com
Date: Mon Aug 2 10:04:11 CDT 1999

I am to the point where I am trying to get my robot multitasking, and ran
into some quirks.
I am using uCOS as the "operating system"

I was wondering how some of the rest of you were doing this?
I have been spoiled for too long by Borland's compilers and not had to deal
with timing issues in the OS.

How are you telling the robot it has gone far enough?  That it is time to turn?

Also when calculating the distance between wheels, is that from the inside,
outside, or middle of the tires?

Thanks,

Matt Minnis
Preferred Resources          (314) 567-7600 phone
701 Emerson rd.              (314) 993-6699 fax
Suite 475
St. Louis, MO
63141