DPRG: Re:

Subject: DPRG: Re:
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Mon Aug 2 17:10:36 CDT 1999

Ros,

I think the unit and code is older as we have had it a while.

We decided as a club to keep the tools of the club local. If we make an
exception for one we should make it for all. Loaning non-local causes problems.
Loaning only local causes problems. We just choose the one that the group wanted
to deal with. It was local only
Sorry.

Robert Jordan
DPRG 1999 Sec.