DPRG: September Contest

Subject: DPRG: September Contest
From: Dan Miner miner at centtech.com
Date: Mon Aug 2 19:59:08 CDT 1999

I had some ideas after the contest, but I forgot them.  :-(
Here's the ones I can remember but it seems I had more
and the others were more "useful".

1) If possible, get a wireless microphone.  If you want it,
  I could probably borrow one from my dad that transmits
  on the regular FM broadcast band so any FM radio will pick
  it up.  (It's low power, short range so it's legal.)

2) Make sure the contest winner's certificates are pre-printed
  or better yet, have a printer there so they can be customized
  with the winner's names on them.  (Who do I see to get mine
  from RoboRama 99.a?)

3) I also like David's idea of the contest floor.  Since I'm in
  Austin and can't make every meeting (or even most of them),
  I would like a floor that I can reproduce in my garage without
  too much expense.  I even considered buying the carpet but
  changed my mind when I calculated the total cost.

4) Ask for contest ideas right after the contest so people like
  me with holes in their head won't have to remember them.  :-)

				- Dan Miner

PS - I'm making progress on Drilbert.  YEAH! :-)
  But, it's still not ready to move.   BOO!  :-(
...maybe this week or weekend...