DPRG: book seeking....

Subject: DPRG: book seeking....
From: keny tran kenytran at juno.com
Date: Wed Aug 4 19:28:08 CDT 1999

	Hi Everyone,

  My name is Keny Tran.  I am interested in program that talk to the
devices (i/o, serial, parallel).  I am looking for some good books.  I
found one in the net which was C++ serial communication Guide from Mark
Nelson.  I want to check out some others too.  So, If anybody would
recommand any good book to me that would be great.  I am very appreciated
for that and have a great day.

   Thanks,
Keny Tran