DPRG: Pepsi Kid-Around/Family Place Presentation at DPRG Meeting

Subject: DPRG: Pepsi Kid-Around/Family Place Presentation at DPRG Meeting
From: Kipton Moravec kmoravec at airmail.net
Date: Thu Aug 5 14:44:39 CDT 1999

The Pepsi Kid-Around is a fund raiser, benefitting the Family Place. The
Family Place will be sending Kim Wright to our DPRG meeting this
Saturday to tell us what the Family Place is, and what they do.

This will help us better understand who we are supporting when we
participate in the Pepsi Kid-Around.  I will also have signup sheets for
the Pepsi Kid-Around Robotics booth.  If I am not mistaken, only one or
two robots survived the grueling Pepsi Kid-Around.  It is quite a test
of reliability.

Kip