DPRG: Re: Robotics help

Subject: DPRG: Re: Robotics help
From: MIKE MCCARTY -- 93789 JMCCARTY at DEVEL.USA.ALCATEL.COM
Date: Fri Aug 6 23:09:03 CDT 1999

)At 11:28 PM 8/6/99 EDT, you wrote:
)>Mr.Brown,
)>
)>    Thank you for the prompt reply! I really appreciate the help. Your group
)>is giving a lot of helpful advice! Its nice to see a great group such as
)>yours....
)>
)>    One more question. Is it only members that can attend your meetings? I
)>live in Michigan and would love to be able to attend a session and meet
)>people like myself!!
)>
)>Thanks again!!
)>Scott
)
)The meetings are open to the public.

He might have a little trouble getting to Dallas from Michigan!

Mike
- ----
I do not speak for Alcatel. <- They make me say that.