DPRG: August 7th Meeting Agenda

Subject: DPRG: August 7th Meeting Agenda
From: DP w008403 at airmail.net
Date: Sat Aug 7 02:36:14 CDT 1999

I know this is kinda late notice, but if there are any of the Polaroid
Sensor camera pulls from Barry Ward (Ideavision,Botlanta) available, could
someone bring one to the meeting tomorrow? And/Or the GP2DO2 or D05
modules? Need some kind of distance sensor and hopefully whomever has 'em,
if there's still a few left, will see this and bring 'em, pwease?

At 10:32 AM 8/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
>            Dallas Personal Robotics Group
>
>              Monthly Club Meeting
>              August 7th, 1999  12:00 - 2:00 pm
>              Bill Priest Institue
>              See http://www.dprg.org for map/directions
>
> News - Ming TX/RX modules  group buy
>                 Treasurers report
>
>Show and Tell -  As always, bring any robo creations you have
>                                  and share them with the group.
>
>Pepsi-Kid-Around  -  Kim Wright will  tell us what the
>                                             Family Place is, and what
>they do.
>                                             Discussion to follow on how
>DPRG can
>                                             have a great booth this
>year.
>

>Contest Preparations -   Next month is our big contest!
>                                                All the bases need to be
>covered to have
>                                                a smooth running
>contest.
>                                                  + Painting the floor
>                                                  + Contest rule review
>                                                  +
>Timing/judging/scoring
>                                                  + Printing award
>certificates
>

> Adjourn -  Informal robotics chat following meeting
>

>See ya there,
>
>-Clay Timmons-

David Peterson

mailto:w008403 at airmail.net